Apply As A Sound Engineer
- Meeting with clients to determine the requirements and specifications of recordings or performances.
- Safely setting up, repairing, servicing, and replacing equipment when required.
- Manipulating and enhancing live and recorded audio.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment.
- Understanding briefs and making helpful suggestions if possible and appropriate.
- Editing and mixing audio to client specifications.
- Improvising props to produce required sounds.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in the field through ongoing training and networking with others in the industry.
- Building solid, professional relationships with other artists and clients.
Sound Engineer Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Associate’s degree or other relevant certification recommended.
- Record of participation in audiovisual projects is advantageous.
- Practical experience with recording, editing, and mixing software.
- Familiarity with audio mixing consoles, microphones, and equalizers.
- A good ear and creative spirit.
- Ability to follow instructions and remain professional under pressure.
- Sound troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
To apply, please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to 08099514777 on WhatsApp.