Apply As A Senior System Engineer
We are seeking a technically skilled & highly motivated individual to work in our global application support team supporting products all over the world. You will manage applications layers and work closely with development teams. You will be an extension of development teams to harden products.
What You’ll Do
- Linux or Windows server installation, configuration and administration (RedHat, Centos, Windows)
- Work in a global application support team supporting products all over the world
- Manage application layer and work closely with development teams
- Be an extension of development teams to harden products
- Application performance tuning, standard triage and alerting specification
- Work closely with development team to provide detailed information for product improvement
- Reduce downtime with improved application architecture and redundancy
- Create tools for standard triage; stack dump, centralized logging; to support defect resolution
- Work in a global on call rotation
- Facilitate production deployments
What You’ll Bring
- Linux skill set; Centos, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx
- Previous experience working in a multinational company
- Scripting and automation skills; Ansible and Bash essential (Ruby, Perl, Python advantage)
- Oracle architecture understanding
- Networking architecture understanding (F5, haproxy)
- Authentication; OpenID and CAS, Icinga, VMware, git, rundeck advantage
- Ability to drive own bodies of work using Atlassian stack
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to identify, implement and drive improvements.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and output driven.
- Flexibility with regards to working outside normal business hours as required.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.