Fatima Adamu Maikusa is a 14-year-old Nigerian mathematic genius who recently gained media attention after winning seven (7) international math competitions.
Fatima Adamu Maikusa was born in 2008 in the capital city of Gombe State situated in the Northeastern part of Nigeria. As per sources of different news outlets, Maikusa is a grade eleven student at Nigerian Tulip International College in Kano State.
The brilliant mathematician started her journey at the age of 9 when she won a medal at the American mathematics competition.
- International Eduversal Mathematics Competition, Jakarta, Indonesia
- International Math Challenge, Bangkok Thailand
- Kangourou sans frontiers-KSF mathematics competitions
- Mathematics Without Borders, Bulgaria
- Future Intelligence Students Olympiad (FISO)
- Komodo math festival, Indonesia.
- American Mathematics Competition (AMC 08)