Follow the instructions below to apply for Islamic University of Madinah Scholarships 2023 in Saudi Arabia.
Islamic University of Madinah Scholarships 2023 – In the fight for education, Saudi Arabia is taking initiatives to increase educational learning and has fast gained traction in becoming a significant hub of higher learning. Saudi Arabia has taken the initiative to provide every student with the opportunity to study at Saudi Arabian universities in order to create a strong academic foundation. They intend to expand its student population abroad, and in order to do so, they are offering assistance, cash prizes, and scholarships to international and national students. Islamic University of Madinah Scholarships is one of many Scholarships available.
Many Saudi institutes or universities aspire to enroll international students and offer scholarships to qualified individuals. They offer advanced education in fields such as technology, engineering, physics, mathematics, and many others. So, if you wish to be a member of the Islamic University of Madinah, apply as soon as possible.
The scholarship provides fully funded bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in a variety of subjects and majors in Saudi Arabia. Students in Saudi Arabia pursuing higher education are invited to read this message and apply for the scholarship program. Check out the details below and apply for the Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship for more information.
Details of Islamic University of Madinah Scholarships 2023.
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- City: Madinah
- Institution: Islamic University of Madinah
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Level: Bachelor, Masters
- Deadline: 1st January 2023.
Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship Benefits
If you get a chance to be selected at the Islamic University of Madinah, you can get many benefits, such as;
- The Scholarship Program may cover your air expenses.
- Students who obtain excellent GPAs will be granted bonuses.
- You may be given furnished housing and will not be charged for rent if you are a single student.
- Healthcare or insurance
- Umrah facility
- Pass for conferences
- Access to recreational activities
- Access to the sports center and many more.
List of Faculties at the Islamic University of Madinah
The Islamic University of Madinah supports both Islamic studies and scientific research. It boasts excellent study facilities and a well-stocked library, and you can choose from any faculty you choose, including;
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Computer
- Faculty of Regulations
- Faculty of Arabic Language
- Faculty of Noble Quran and Islamic Studies
- Faculty of Hadiths and Islamic Studies
- Faculty of Shariah
- Faculty of Dawah and Usul-al-Deen.
If you wish to apply for Islamic University of Madinah Scholarships, you must meet the following conditions for the scholarship program:
- All applicants must have a GCSE secondary education certificate outside of Saudi Arabia.
- All applicants are responsible for following the rules of the University.
- All applicants need to be in Good health.
- All applicants must apply for a full-time study program.
- All applicants must pass the interview.
- The credentials must be at most five years.
- The age limit is 17-25 years.
- All applicants must be good in the English language.
- All applicants must be Muslims from different countries.
- To apply for Bachelor’s degree program, you must have obtained 12 years or equivalent education.
- To apply for the Master’s program, you must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Submit test of language only for masters program.
- All Academic transcripts
- GCSE certificates
- A level or high school diploma
- Study plan or research proposal
- Birth certificate
- Valid passport
- Motivation letter
- B-form or CNIC
- One colored passport-size photograph in 6×4 size.
- English Proficiency tests for masters students
- Letter of recommendation
- Police character certificate
- Physical and medical reports
- Certificate of Islam acceptance (only applicable for those who are not Muslims by birth)
- To view the original colors of the documents, you must scan the paperwork.
- Supporting documents must be in English or Arabic Language.
- You must bring the Original Documents attested by the Saudi embassy.
- If your country doesn’t have a Saudi embassy, then certify the transcripts from your college.
- Once you are admitted, you can’t change your foundational data, so submit the correct and edited documents.
For more information and to apply, check the official link given below:
Note: Use the Share button below to get the apply link